Do you have established products that need extra
Consider these ten critical questions to help ensure your established brand growth/success:
- Do you know what your competition is planning for the future? Are you ready?
Might you be overlooking potential new competitors whose actions could transform your business?
- Do you have a mechanism in place to respond quickly to market changes due to new competitors, new technologies, or changing customer trends?
Do you have the capabilities and right resources?
- How strong is your brand? Is it relevant and resonating as much as it could with core customers? Does your positioning optimize your product and organizational strengths?
Has your positioning stayed current with the competitive marketplace? Does it:
- Capture your customers’ worldviews in a unique and “current” way?
- Tell a unique and relevant story… for each critical customer?
- Do your advertising and relationship marketing programs bring your positioning to life in a way that stands out in today’s marketplace? Are your marketing communications evolving fast enough to stay fresh in the minds of your consumers?
Is your positioning being consistently communicated across all marketing tactics for maximum “bang” and synergies?
- Do you really know your customers intimately, such that you can prioritize your highest potential targets, and speak to them with the most motivating messages?
Are you in a position to infuse their needs and desires across all marketing elements to continually improve value, eg product innovation, clinical planning, education efforts, retention programs… etc.
Have you established continuous and personalized interactions along all touch points that will deepen your customer knowledge and provide relevance and value?
- Are you optimizing the value of your highest potential targets?
- Are you advocating for your customers?
- Are your customers advocating for you?
- How have you optimized the “experience” that you are selling to further add to your differentiation and branding?
Are you talking in a voice of honesty, helpfulness and respect?
Have you assessed all of your “touch-points” through your customers’ eyes?
- Do you have a pipeline of product/service innovation; bold ideas in test?
Have you developed a plan to offer improvements, innovations, and/or new products, claims and services for your current customers, and/or new customers for your current products and services? And is your team moving fast enough to make it matter?
- Are your organization and your processes in shape to perform consistently excellent marketing and execution, and to collaborate effectively with your agency and external partners?
Do you have the right partners and processes in place to exceed in your marketplace and company environment?
- Are there potential “leaky buckets” along the awareness, conversion and retention pathways that could mean lost sales and ROI?
Are your teams confident that you’re focusing on the highest potential opportunities and that your marketing dollars are being allocated and spent consistent with brand priorities and objectives?
- Are your dollars getting the biggest impact and highest returns?
- Are you fully current?
- Have you given a hard look even at those programs that have always been done in the past?
- Do you know who your highest potential customers are?
- Do you know which programs get you the best return on investment?
- Have you identified potential “leaky buckets” to optimize your marketing spend across the entire selling pathway and across all customers?
- Are you confident that you have the right metrics in place?
- If your brand is competing as part of a portfolio, is it getting the right priority and investment?
Is each product in the portfolio differentiated in the minds of your external customer(s)and internal constituents across your organization?
© 2013 Advance MarketWoRx LLC. All rights reserved.